An animal lover from outside of Udaipur came across a dog with a wire wrapped around and embedded in his neck and called upon Animal Aid Unlimited to rescue him. This is one of the deepest and most disturbing wounds they’d ever seen. To catch him, rescuers had to lure him into a portable kennel, and then they hurried him to the hospital.
The damage to his neck was worse than they could’ve imagined. When staff cut the wire off, they were heartbroken to see the reality of the situation — maggots had burrowed into the deepest parts of the long gash. Rescuers immediately began treating the wound without knowing if they’d be able to save the sweet boy. But take a look at Bounce today! 🙂