You don’t need a reason to be kind, and a little bit of kindness goes a long way. Below are 15 times people decided to help some dogs in need out of the kindness of their hearts, and it’s what love is all about.
1) The time a vet sat with a scared shelter dog to help her eat.
2) The time one owner spent the night with his dog at the emergency clinic.
3) The time a high school cross-country team took some shelter dogs on a run.
4) The time someone took a dog diagnosed with a terminal illness on a trip across the country.
5) The time a delivery driver picked up a lost dog and took him back home.
6) The time a laundromat saved a stray from being taken to a kill shelter.
7) The time a bar allowed strays to sleep on their heated patio.
8) The time a groomer decided to visit a New York shelter every week to give dogs free haircuts.
9) The time a store allowed strays to sleep inside to stay out of the cold.
10) The time some kind neighbors took in the dogs of the bottom apartment complex that flooded.
11) The time kids read to shelter dogs to give them company and ease their stress.
12) The time Animal Aid rescued a dog who’d fallen down a deep well.
13) The time a loving dad built a ramp for a dog who had trouble using the stairs.
14) The time a man took in a stray dog who followed him home.
15) The time a man built a train to drive around all of the strays he rescued.
h/t – BuzzFeed