Injured Kitten Needed Help, But The Chosen Method Did More Harm Than Good

A stray kitten was injured and needed help, and a woman took her in to help with good intentions. But what she didn’t know is that tea tree oil is toxic to dogs and cats and can be fatal. The little one’s system was starting to shut down, so rescuers from Hope For Paws got her to the CARES hospital right away for treatment. They named her Tiger, and while her leg wouldn’t be able to be saved, her life would be! 🙂

Hiker Carries Lost, Frozen Dog 6 Miles Down The Mountain

Owner Throws His Dog Out Of The Moving Car Into The Cold Snow